Welcome to Crafting Made Simple!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's Superbowl Sunday, what are we eating?

In celebration of Superbowl Sunday, here is a simple and yummy Crockpot recipe!

I call this Yummy salsa chicken
You will need:
  • 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
  • 1 cup of salsa
  • 1 can of cream of chicken soup
  • 1 packet of taco seasoning 
  • 1 cup of sour cream
  • Whatever you would like to serve with--I used scoops chips and over brown rice
Put salsa, taco seasoning, and cream of chicken soup in  the bottom of the Crockpot and mix together, then sink your chicken breasts into the mixture. If you want you can add your sour cream too, I have waited to the end to add it, I don't see that it makes a huge difference.
Cook on low for about 5 hours, a little longer depending on the size of your chicken breasts.
Once your time is up shred chicken and add sour cream if you haven't already done so.
Viola!
 Every time I have made this I've had leftovers, I've used it in taco shells, mixed rice in with the chicken, I'm sure this would be good with potatoes too. I hope you all have a great Superbowl Sunday and enjoy some yummy snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment